Saturday, December 6, 2008

A quick note about photo galleries and slide shows

** Countdown to our adoption: Only two days left before we get Matthew. **

By TERRY R. CASSREINO

BEIJING, China (Sunday, Dec. 7, 2008, 9:10 a.m.) – I just wanted to make sure you know how to operate the slide shows I have been been posting in the rail on the left-hand side of this page.

After the slide shows load onto the page, place your mouse over the photo to control which picture you see next. If you want to see a larger version of a photo complete with captions – or a larger version of the slideshow itself – click the photo and you will immediately go to a full-size version.

I am unable to keep every slideshow on my blog at once. So, if a slideshow you saw earlier has been replaced, simply click any slideshow on my page to go to my Picasa Web album page. There, you can access any and all photos we have snapped and uploaded during our trip.

While I will continue to post a photo galleries in this space, slideshows in the left-hand side of the page also give you a glimpse into our trip.

Copyright 2008 by Terry R.Cassreino. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment