Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More photos from China

Thursday, March 30, 7:05 a.m.

By Terry R. Cassreino

BEIJING
– Good morning. It'sThursday morning here.
Ever try finding an English language newspaper in an Asian country? Well, it's difficult at best. And what's available has news I'm not particularly interested in. I could try the Internet, but the connection is slow and sometimes unreliable. I can't even rely on CNN because we get
CNN International.
Oh well, such is life.
Here are a couple of extra photos I thought I'd post.


PHOTO 1
Here is a shot of our room at the Kunlun Hotel. As I said earlier, this is a nice hotel with good service and accommodations. Right now it is hosting some kind of business meeting/seminar with, I think, Polish and Chinese companies. I don't quite understand exactly what it is about.






PHOTO 2
Here is Pam outside the hotel. She liked the sign in Chinese. I did, too. Pam also thought it might make an interesting photo. I agreed.










Well, I've got to run. I'll check in a little later.


Text and photos copyright 2006 by Terry R. Cassreino

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uncle T and Aunt Pam!!! I totally figured out What else I really Really want from China.....I want a Chinese yo yo and a Buddha!!!!!...Thanks so much..write some more blogs...love ya!!!!

    your favorite neice,

    Carlie Amore

    ReplyDelete