Friday, January 30, 2009

Preparing for the Endymion Coronation Ball

By TERRY R. CASSREINO

MADISON, Miss. (Friday, Jan. 30, 2009, 1:57 p.m.) – After a long week at work in Jackson, much of it tying up loose ends as I leave the Mississippi Democratic Party, I'm ready for as weekend in New Orleans celebrating the Carnival season.

And guess what?

That's exactly what my family and I plan to do. Pam, Camryn, Matthew and I will pack up our car later today and head to Slidell for the weekend. Pam and I will then attend the Krewe of Endymion Coronation Ball on Saturday.

We'll stick around for Sunday and another cheesy, cheap parade in Slidell – but, hey, Matthew should enjoy it since it's his first – catch the Super Bowl and then return home Monday morning.

Finally, I'll kick off my new business enterprise on Tuesday morning. I'm still putting together the final touches, but I'll post my news release on this blog for everyone to read.

As for now, gotta go. I'll file a blog update with photos and a story later this weekend.

Copyright 2009, Terry R. Cassreino. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment