Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Waiting for our flight in Jackson

JACKSON, Miss. (Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008, 7:45 a.m.) – Pam and I made it to the Jackson-Evers International Airport on time.

And after spending much of Monday night trying hard to squeeze every last bit of clothing possible into our two pieces of luggage, we made it through check-in without having to pay extra fees for overweight bags.

As I write, I am sitting outside the Sports Hal Café contemplating whether to eat an overpriced and probably not-very-good breakfast. Then again, after that deli sandwich I ate last night, it might be better if I opt for a full plate of Gaviscon.

Oh well. C’est la vie. I may have a minute to update when we get to Detroit. If not, our next update may not come until we arrive in Beijing.

Copyright 2008 by Terry R. Cassreino. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment