Wednesday, December 17, 2008

View photo gallery from last day in Guangzhou

** Adoption countdown: 1 day until Pam, Terry and Matthew return home **

By TERRY R. CASSREINO

GUANGZHOU, China (Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2008, 9:25 p.m.) – A long, tiring day of walking found Pam, Matthew and I trudging through neighborhoods few visitors probably venture to see – and we had an enjoyable time.

Tonight, however, we were so tired that we decided to eat at the White Swan Hotel restaurant for a horribly overpriced dinner that wasn’t very good. Don’t ask what I paid – I’m too embarrassed to admit it.

Now it’s time to pack and get ready for our long, long, long trip home. After more than two weeks away from home, Pam and I are more than ready to return.

DON’T FORGET: As I said previously, we are scheduled to arrive on Northwest Flight 2978 at 9:21 p.m. on Thursday night, Dec. 18, 2008, at the Jackson-Evers International Airport.

Until then, enjoy a new photo gallery I posted below in this blog entry. The photos are from our last day in Guangzhou. And to see all of my photos from our adoption trip to China, click here to go to my Picasa Web Albums.

Copyright 2008 by Terry R. Cassreino. All rights reserved.


DIRECTIONS: Click photo to enlarge. Toggle photo captions with button in left-hand corner of photo gallery slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment