Friday, April 21, 2006

Jet lag causes havoc

Friday, April 21, 2006, 6:23 a.m.

By Terry R. Cassreino
HATTIESBURG - Damn, this jet lag is awful.
I have been battling it for several days now. It really hit hard on Monday night, and I've been struggling with it ever since. The good part is that I don't go to work today until about 2 p.m. or so, which gives me a few extra hours to relax at home.
It also means that Pam, Camryn and I likely will remain at home this weekend, Sunday and Monday, instead of driving to New Orleans for the annual French Quarter Festival. The festival is a free concert on stahes throughout the French Quarter.
The festival is an incredible event made even more special because it’s free. And don’t forget that it is the first huge even in the Quarter since Hurricane Katrina laid waste to this city in August 2005. Oh well, c’est la vie.
Maybe next year.

Copyright 2006 by Terry R. Cassreino.

No comments:

Post a Comment